876Re: [dxatlas] Re: Omni rig feature request

    Jul 2, 2008
      Hi Tor - I'm writing an article on implementing Skimmer for NCJ, and one of
      the big imponderables is the situation where both Skimmer and your logging
      program need to have access to the radio's frequency information. Also,
      ideally, both programs should have independent ability to command the radio
      to move to a different frequency. People who know a lot more than me think
      that can't work. What has been your experience?

      73, Pete N4ZR