      From: "John Gould" <g3wkl@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 05:22 AM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Rocky 2.0

      I'm trying to use this diversity reception version but need some
      guidance on the "settings".

      My setup is a pair of SoftRock 6.2 Lites and thus I have a pair IQ
      channels, which I am feeding into inputs 1/2 and 3/4 on a Delta 44.
      What selection do I make on the Rocky2.0 "settings"? Presumably, the
      output can continue to come from Delta 44 1/2?

      73 John, G3WKL
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic