      From: "jeraldvolpe" <techmail@...>
      To: <dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 04:55 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer 1.2

      Alex,
      Great seeing another release. I was sold on CW Skimmer I think from
      the first day.

      I know I asked before.... Please, please, consider opening up the
      'transceiver' bandwidth from 3 kHz to some option above that those of
      us with transceivers that are capable of more than 3 kHz audio. The
      Ten-Tec Orion's sub receiver (what I use for CW Skimmer) can
      faithfully produce up to 8 kHz... flat. It is a shame that CW Skimmer
      can't tap into the large Orion market a bit better.

      73,
      Jerry, KG6TT
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic