842Re: [dxatlas] Does Voice Shaper run on Vista?

    Jun 2, 2008
      Mike, I don't have the answer to your Q but wanted you to know you are
      getting out. I don't use Vista nor have I tried Voice Shaper. I suspect
      Alex will have an answer to your Q when he gets a chance to respond. I
      have always had good luck with his products and he is usually quite
      prompt with a response on here. Best of luck with the new combo...

      Bruce, K2BET (MICH)

      kiscomd wrote:

      > Anyone?
      >
      > Program installs OK, but sound card selection boxes are blank. Vista
      > problem or something I did (didn't do)?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mike
      > K2CBI