      From: wrgingerich <bill@...>
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, June 1, 2008 2:52:55 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] DX Atlas registration won't take

      I decided today that it was time to register DX Atlas 2.25, which has
      been dormant on my system for some time. After purchase, I did the
      cut & paste thing of the registration code into the program, and
      restarted as instructed. I still get the message that the trial
      period has expired, and that the program is unregistered. How do I
      get the registration to take effect?

      KA0GOG