835Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer - Decodes only gibberish

    May 26, 2008
      Hi Dana - it's hard to say what's wrong, but you should see very clear,
      Boy-Scout-style dots and dashes in each signal stream. The ditty decoding
      is a pretty good sign that it isn't looking at a real Morse signal.

      Did you set Settings|Radio to 3-KHz radio mode?

      Do you have your sound card's line-in/recording input enabled?

      73, Pete