834CW Skimmer - Decodes only gibberish

  • Dana Roode
    May 26, 2008
      Hello,

      I downloaded CW Skimmer to try it out today but I cannot get it to
      successfully decode anything. It clearly is reading the audio, as the
      various signals in the passband show up as varying intensity
      horizontal lines. However even signals that this human can easily
      copy do not decode. I see the "decoded" text has lots of letters that
      are based on dits - E, 5, H, I etc.

      What am I doing wrong?

      I am using it with a TS480 in 3 Khz mode, with a Sound Blaster PCI
      card, a setup that works fine for other programs.

      Dana, K6NR
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic