798Re: [dxatlas] Re: CW Skimmer 1.1 doesn't allow for transceivers with more than 3 KHz bandwidth

    Apr 22, 2008
      I think this is two different issues. Jerry is talking about the 3 KHz
      radio mode, which uses a soundcard to decode the audio from the receiver.

      Bill is running into a different thing, I believe. Bill, if you use the
      SoftRock-IF radio choice, how much bandwidth do you see? What about if you
      use the basic SoftRock position, using the LO frequency to define the
      center of the display range.

      73, Pete N4ZR