774Re: [dxatlas] CWskimmer and wintest

    Apr 8, 2008
      Hi Art,

      You should probably select the actual radio in the CAT settings of CW
      Skimmer. Without CAT control, the program has difficulties assigning the
      frequencies to the spots. Without frequencies, the spots cannot be placed on
      the band map.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      HI all,
      I tried to use cwskimmer with the contest software wintest. This is
      the setting:
      - 3 kHz radio hardware type;
      - CAT: no radio;
      - Telnet server enabled

      I connect the cwskimmer telnet server with the wintest telnet client
      and it runs.

      When I go to the cluster window of wintest, I see the spots generated
      by cwskimmer , but I'm not able to see them in the radio1 bandmap of
      wintest. So, I'm not able to let the radio jumps to the frequency of
      the spots.

      Any suggestion ? May be the -# beside the call of the spotter ?

      73 de IK7JWY Art
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic