762Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer 1.1 doesn't allow for transceivers with more than 3 KHz

  • jeraldvolpe
    Mar 30, 2008

      > Hi Jerry,
      >
      > Thank you for your suggestions, I have added them to my list of
      requested
      > features. Meanwhile you may want to try and feed CW Skimmer with the
      14-kHz
      > IF signal from your Orion. The Skimmer may be able to process it in the
      > SoftRock-IF mode.
      >
      > 73 Alex VE3NEA

      I'm considering your suggestion to tap into the Orion's IF.

      Question: Have you considered an RTTY Skimmer? It would be equally
      useful and probably would utilize a large portion of the code you have
      already developed. It certainly has to be easier decoding RTTY which
      has to follow one of but a few shift, speed and possible inversion
      patterns. Food for thought (as if you are just sitting around looking
      for things to do. :)

      73,
      Jerry, KG6TT
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic