757Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer 1.1 doesn't allow for transceivers with more than 3 KHz bandwidth....

  • Ed Russell
    Mar 29, 2008
      Pete,

      I set up my Flex5k to output 8khz of bandwidth to Skimmer via VAC. In
      Skimmer I can only see 3khz, and I don't see any calls outside that
      bandwidth appearing in the call list.

      73 Ed W2RF