756Re: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer 1.1 doesn't allow for transceivers with more than 3 KHz bandwidth....

    Mar 29, 2008
      Jerry, I think that the rub is that the 3-KHz mode uses audio, and the
      audio passband of your radio rolls off pretty steeply above 3 KHz, even if
      your IF bandwidth is out to 8 KHz or more.

      73, Pete N4ZR