731RE: [dxatlas] DXAtlas Registration Key

  • Robert Carroll
    Mar 10, 2008
      To paraphrase someone, "it depends on what you mean by always." Check out
      this link http://www.pcguide.com/ref/fdd/confReliability-c.html The mean
      time to failure of a written-at-home floppy is low. Better to write to a
      $0.15 CD-but a lot of them are not long-lived either.

      As the floppy has faded way, the mean time to failure has faded away too as
      producers have cheapened the processing.

      YMMV

      73

      Bob W2WG

      _____