726Faros and HamCAP

  • g7kse
    Mar 10, 2008
      I use Faros and have done for some time and am extremely happy with
      what I am getting. The results are displayed on a web page and I was
      wondering if the results i get from Faros can be integrated in some
      was with HamCAP to give a prediction based on the results from the
      actuals and then displayed against the predicted on the web pages.

      To me this sounds reasonably complex as it would need to make use of
      different data I'd imagine and a suitable model may not exist or be
      compatible with VOACAP.

      Any thoughts or comments?

      Alex, g7kse