709CW Skimmer

  • Spencer Shields
    Mar 2, 2008
      Alex: I have been trying to check out cw skimmer, to see what it has to offer. I'm afraid I don't get it. I can get it to detect alot of signals, but they are all just jibberish. I can't seem to pull out any intelligent text. My morse is pretty rusty, but I do recognize some letters, and the program doesn't seem to do the same.
      I know I am obviously doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

      Spencer W7SUR 73
      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix".