      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of rowlanda1
      Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 7:22 AM
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [dxatlas] CW Skimmer and Ten-Tec RX-320D

      I've been playing with CW Skimmer and the 3Khz audio setting. It
      occurred to me that my Ten-Tec RX-320D has a 12 kHz IF output that
      would give me some more bandwidth. From reading a few posts here I
      gather this won't work without Alex or someone doing some programming,
      so let me just add this to the wish list.

      73,
      Rowland K4XD