      From: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Alex, VE3NEA
      Sent: 15 February 2008 3:13 a.m.
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [dxatlas] Re: New software: CW Skimmer

      Hi Tom,

      If you are interested in copying only one signal, just resize the band map
      panel so that you cannot see the callsigns. Click on the signal trace on the

      waterfall, and its decoded message will be displayed on the bottom panel.

      Out of curiosity, what is wrong with decoding multiple signals?

      Alex
      Is there anyway to set the program up so that it will only decode one
      signal, if this is possible what is the process.
      cheers
      Tom De zl2hgr

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
      6:35 p.m.