644Re: New software: CW Skimmer

  • Mike Penkas
    Feb 3, 2008
      Just joined the group. Saw a blurb this morning on the Elecraft
      reflector about the program. I downloaded it and it works great with
      my K3. Only issue is that I have to use CW-reverse or USB to get it to
      work properly with mouse click on the signal. Is there a setting
      somewhere to reverse the sideband?
      Lots of comments on the reflector regarding the program-especially from
      those who are die hard cw contesters who feel it is going to ruin
      contesting. I can't even imagine the work involved in the development
      of the software. It decodes bad CW better than any program I have ever
      used. Congrats on a real breakthrough.
      73's Mike WA8EBM

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA"