637Re: [dxatlas] Unable to see propagation chart

  • wd4elg_base
    Jan 28, 2008
      DOH! I just realized that the ref I sent is for DXMON, the spotting
      software. Not sure how that got into the help file for HamCap page?

      Anyway, I do have DXMON and can't get that feature to work, but is this
      the right post list, Alex?

      Thanks, Mark, WD4ELG

      > Hi Mark,
      >
      > It is not clear what you consider a problem here. When you click on
      > Propagation in the Band Master popup menu, it is supposed to start
      HamCap,