636Re: [dxatlas] Unable to see propagation chart

    Jan 28, 2008
      Hi Mark,

      It is not clear what you consider a problem here. When you click on
      Propagation in the Band Master popup menu, it is supposed to start HamCap,
      if it is not running, and tell it to plot the prop chart for the given
      callsign. The Propagation command in the main menu opens the propagation map
      in HamCap.