615Purchase full Deluxe Package

  • wapiti_sur_slayer
    Jan 14, 2008
      Greetings everyone: I am still trying to get my setup for
      hamCAP,dxatlas,and ionoprobe to work.
      As has been posted to this group, I also cannot get my ssn to update
      past December 2007. And it always starts out at June 2003,so I have to
      scroll all the way up to December 2007 at startup. I downloaded the
      new ssn data file from the URL, unzipped it and put the data file in
      the hamcap folder,but it still won't update my file
      Then, I cannot get the Ionoprobe download to come up. It says that
      the page cannot be found.
      I thought that there was a trial period to test drive the programs
      (?). It isn't that I am too tight with money,and judging from the e-
      mail replys I received from the group,I feel that it is worth the
      asking price. So are all those features tied to purchasing the 'Deluxe
      download Package'?
      I plan on sending my order in as soon as I log off of this
      reflector. But I would like to know if I need to wait until my
      registration clears, until I can continue playing?

      Best 73s to all. Spencer W7SUR
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic