595Re: [dxatlas] Faros: I'm Impressed, so I bought it! But I have a question.

    Jan 11, 2008
      Hi Dave,

      Thank you for bringing my attention to this problem. You are correct,
      generation of a gif file takes much time because data compression is
      involved, and this screws up audio streaming. I can change the time interval
      in the next version, but I will first see if can solve the problem by
      running the gif stuff in a separate thread.

      Could you in the next maintenance release (if you do such things)
      provide the means to specify the history change timing, to values
      other than multiples of 3 mnutes...? (Any value >= 3 perhaps?)

      This is because I've noticed that when Faros saves it's history
      as .gif's, it fails to monitor whatever beacon it's got "active" in
      the beacon/band list at that time.
      [skipped]
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic