593Re: Faros and Rig Timeout - PROBLEM FIXED

  • Barry
    Jan 11, 2008
      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Barry" <yankeebluedevil@...> wrote:

      > I am using Faros with my TS-930, which has a Piexx board for computer
      > control. Faros and the TS-930 work together fine with one
      > exception. I've been running Faros for 24 hours and the TS-930
      > appears to timeout (freeze) every 1-2 hours.

      The problem has been fixed. I did the following: 1) reinstalled
      OmniRig to make sure I had latest version, 2) stopped running Hamcap
      and DX Atlas while running Faros, and 3) changed DTR setting to high.
      I'm not sure which change helped but Faros has been running more than
      24 consecutive hours without any problems.

      73, Barry K4CZ
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic