59Re: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe stopped pulling data

  • rundall
    Jul 6, 2004
      Thanks for the response(s) guys!

      This is on my laptop which goes everywhere with me. Last week I was
      on a business trip and using a wireless internet system at the
      hotel. I thought that I'd better enable XP's built-in firewall for
      safety. I'm guessing that is when Ionoprobe stopped functioning.

      Over the weekend, Ionoprobe did not download while I had dialed in
      to my ISP. This morning (at the office on the WAN) Ionoprobe DID
      retrieve data!

      So, I'm guessing there is some magic combination to getting
      Ionoprobe to work with the XP firewall, right?

      I can still send a log if needed, but I think this must be the issue.