587Re: [dxatlas] Faros suggestion :)

  • Barry
    Jan 2, 2008
      Alex,

      When I load beacon.lst in place of the island list, the map only shows
      15 of the 18 beacons in the list. Beacons not shown on the map follow:
      02|-13314|7335|4U1UN
      02|-15471|14397|VE8AT
      02|-21942|6687|W6WX
      Why aren't these K/VE beacons shown on the map?

      73, Barry K4CZ

      > There is a file called Beacon.lst in the Faros folder. This file is
      in the
      > DX Atlas compatible format, it can be loaded in place of the island
      list
      > using the File / Load / Island List menu command in the Atlas.

      > It just struck me when going into the map tab that it seemed kinda
      > plain just having the stations there.
      >
      > Is there a way to integrate Ionoprobe data into the 'Map' section of
      > Faros? Or maybe incorporate the HamCap abilities into Faros? Or put
      > the Faros stations list in DX Atlas?
      >
      > This is just a suggestion, Great work Alex on all your software!
      >
      > 73 de KC0RDG

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic