584Re: [dxatlas] New SSN data file for HamCap (Was: Ham CAP 1.5)

    Jan 1, 2008
      OK, I understand, but what about the sharp step-down in the predicted data
      beginning in Jun 2007, which doesn't track with the trend shown in data
      derived from Ionoprobe? The ISES graph looks much closer to the data in
      your new table, but the last year's data in Ionoprobe look much higher. For
      example, in August 2007, on most days Ionoprobe showed the SSN in the range
      of 11-16, while your table says the average was 5.5.

      73, Pete N4ZR

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic