566Re: [dxatlas] IonoProbe Stealing Resources

  • James Streible
    Dec 27, 2007
      I was wondering why my computer was running slow.
      After reading these e-mails i tried to fire up IonProbe from the start
      menu in task bad and it would not start. I also could nor delete the
      Icon for IonProbe either. Starten it from the icon on the Desktop and it
      put a second icon in the task bar and I could get the program to run
      but, there is no recent data for about a day and I can't download any
      new data.

      I can delete the second Icon in the task bar but, not the original that
      was loaded this morning at start up. IonProbe is also taking over 50% of
      my CPU.

      Jim K4DLI