556Re: [dxatlas] What to do when the Ionoprobe registration key does not work

    Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Mark,

      I have generated the auto-registration files for you and sent them to the
      email address that you provided at the time of registration. These files
      write the registration keys directly to the Registry so that any
      copy-and-paste errors can be avoided.

      If the program is properly registered, the name of the registrant is shown
      on the caption of the About box, otherwise the number of trial days left is
      displayed.

      Please note that HamCap is freeware, it does not require registration.

      > Well, I got the key from RegSoft. And I entered it into the
      > registration box. Everything worked fine.
      >
      > Guess what? 30 days later, it tells me my trial period is over. TRIAL
      > PERIOD? I paid for the reg key! It never told me the registration key
      > did not take! (Not sure why it's not working, I have the original email
      > with the registration information and the key.) What is going on
      > here????
      >
      > I have emailed RegSoft. Anyone else seeing this problem? The other
      > apps I have (DXAtlas, BandMaster, HamCap) working fine. I found a
      > because of an incorrect registration key. I always assume I am the
      > cause of the problem, but it's a simple cut-and-paste operation.
      >
      > ARGH!
      >
      > * Anyone have the experience of thinking they registered Ionoprobe,
      > when the key did not take and it was not until 30 days later that they
      > made the discovery?
      > * Anyone else have problems with their Ionoprobe registration key?
      >
      > Mark, WD4ELG
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic