555Re: What to do when the Ionoprobe registration key does not work

  • Greg
    Dec 27, 2007
      Hi Mark...

      I have had a very simialr problem. I would guess that if you had
      previously downloaded and installed a "trial version" , it has left
      some sort of "cancellation" or "end of trial" file in the computers
      registry. Deleting the program and re-installing it as a new
      installation does NOT seem to remove or revise this anti-crack "demo
      registration" file, which is time sensitive to the very FIRST install
      date on that particular computer.

      Just for kicks, try installing it on a machine that you are SURE has
      NEVER had DX Atlas or IonoProbe trial versions installed.

      Regardless of having a good key, I think that previous "Windows
      Resitry" trial bug is the cause. I sent an E-mail to the developer a
      long itme ago about this, but never got a reply. I gave up with trying
      to get the paid version of IONO Probe to work and went to a different
      program...

      Note that anyone who may have installed the demo and never got the
      chance to use or run it, will NOT be able to EVER get a second demo
      download to work, I assume for the same reasons; a registry file that
      records the FIRST time you download/installed a demo on that computer.

      I am not very computer savvy, so my theory may be laughable..but you
      are not alone in experience this problem.

      73 es GL
      Greg

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "wd4elg_base" <mlunday@...>
      wrote:

      > Well, I got the key from RegSoft. And I entered it into the
      > registration box. Everything worked fine.>
      > Guess what? 30 days later, it tells me my trial period is over.
      TRIAL
      > PERIOD? What is going on
      > here????

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic