550Re: FAROS + FT2000

  • g8kbv
    Dec 24, 2007
      Hi Raymond...

      Assuming you got the OmniRig interface installed at the same time as
      Faros, I guess there could be an error of some sort in the FT-2000
      driver config file.

      What "Exact" symptoms/problems are you seeing? Error message
      details, and where they appear, PC or radio etc.

      Can you control the radio OK with the OmniRig test Client program?
      If not, please check out the radio and PC port settings etc. Once
      that works OK, Faros (and others) should have control of your radio
      without problem.

      What "other programs" work with it OK at the moment? Could be
      usefull to know for background and debug purposes.

      I don't have a FT-2000, but am rapidly finding my way round OmniRig.

      Questions questions etc, but answers needed so we can figure out what
      may be the problem.

      73.

      Dave G0WBX

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Raymond Phillips" <gm0vrp@...>
      wrote:

      > Anybody been successful with the FT2000 and Faros (Beacon) talking
      > each other, don't seem to be to successful here, got it working
      with
      > other programs ok.
      >
      > Rgds Raymond GM0VRP

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic