521DXAtlas/Hamcap - Vista

  • Larry Otto
    Oct 30, 2007
      Hello all:

      I have been running DXAtlas/Hamcap for a number of years, with an OS
      Windows XP. Never had a problem.

      Now I have a new machine running Vista.

      I reloaded DXAtlas but when I shut it down I get the message
      "Unable to write to C:ProgramFiles\Afreet\DXAtlas\DXAtlas.ini"

      I also get this message when closing down Hamcap, but the message
      refers to "Hamcap.ini"

      When I try to open DXAtlas with Hamcap, I get either initialization
      error, or it tells me I need a higher version of DXAtlas, but I have
      the latest. Also, I have registered this copy.

      Anybody know what is going on?

      Looked on the website but could not find any info.

      Tnx

      Larry W8LO
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic