      From: Frank <ve6nu@...>
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 2:40:01 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] Re: Help, Alex

      George...I had the same problem after I bought a new computer.
      I emailed Alex re a new code, however, he does not even answer!
      Hope you have better luck. Frank VE6NU

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.