472[dxatlas] Re: Band Master - Spot History

  • Barry
    Apr 7, 2007

      I can't get it to work for any callsign in the Bandmaster spot list.
      I haven't used this feature before so I want to make sure there isn't
      a problem with my configuration. Are you able to get spot histories
      for callsigns other than N8S?

      73, Barry

      > Same here. The DX Summit server does not return any data for this
      callsign, though it worked fine this morning.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic