466Need reply from Alex

  • George Harlem
    Apr 4 8:46 AM
      Alex, you have seen this message before, but I have not solved the
      problem. When I try to open IonoProbe on my laptop I am asked to
      enter the registration code. When I enter the code from my original
      purchase of IonoProbe v.1 (17 Jan 05), I get the "thank you" screen,
      but when I again attempt to launch the program I am once more asked to
      enter the registration code. This is extremely frustrating. What do
      I need to do to get the use of the program I paid for?

      I have tried checking the box to run it in compatibility mode with
      Win2K, which was the OS when I originally purchased IonoProbe. My
      laptop now runs WinXP Pro. Still no success.

      George W1EBI