46Hamcap crashes

  • obrienaj
    Mar 30, 2004
      I am new to Dx Atlas, I really liked it when In tried it yesterday
      so I decided to try Ham Cap today. I followed the instructions for
      the installation but get a crash after I load the program. I can
      get it up and running but it crashes after I change my settings and
      then click on DX Atlas for the map.

      My PC runs XP Home Edition with 256 Megs of RAM and a 2.60 Celeron
      CPU. One error is an "access violation at address 00477728 in
      module hamcap.exe . Read of access OODFBC8 "

      Also

      AppName: hamcap.exe AppVer: 1.0.1.35 ModName:
      kernel32.dll
      ModVer: 5.1.2600.1106 Offset: 00013887

      Any suggestions?

      Andy K3UK