455Help, Alex

  • George Harlem
    Feb 24, 2007
      Alex, after I had a HD crash last October I received an email from
      RegSoft with the registration key from my original 2004 order so I
      could get DX Atlas up and running again. Earlier this month I
      upgraded my laptop from Win2000 to WinXP. After downloading DX Atlas
      and Ionoprobe again, I used that same registration key to register the
      programs on my laptop.

      For some reason I cannot successfully register Ionoprobe on the
      hamshack PC (still runs Win2000). I assume since I got the same DX
      Atlas reg. key from RegSoft a couple of weeks ago when I asked for a
      resend of the key for Ionoprobe (which I ordered at the same time as
      DX Atlas, but not as part of a bundle) that it would work on both
      PC's. What do I have to do to get Ionoprobe back up and running on
      the Win2K machine?

      73, George W1EBI
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic