444Re: Ionoprobe registration screen

  • George Harlem
    Feb 9, 2007
      Greg, the same 100-plus-character registration key you received in
      your DX Atlas purchase confirmation email will work to register
      IonoProbe. I recently changed my laptop from Win2K to XP and had to
      install DX Atlas and IonoProbe again, and used the original purchase
      registration key for both. However, if you purchased them
      separately at different times, you would have received two different
      registration keys.

      George W1EBI

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <va3vfo@...> wrote:
      > I am a registered DX Atlas user and want to try the Ionoprobe
      > however after the install, it says the demo period is over and
      > the registration number. I tried unistalling and re-install, as
      > as re-downloading but still get the registration pop-up only.
      > I had tried a previous demo installation (abt a year ago) but had
      > same problem back then and gave up -although it may have been due
      > unrelated computer problems which has since been upgraded. I also
      > to uninstall my registerd DX Atlas at that same time.
      > My recent DX Atlas re-install and its registration for works
      > Has the Ionoprobe demo been withdrawn? BTW ,the total Ionoprobe
      > runtime never exceeded a few days on the orignal install attempt.
      > tnx es 73
      > Greg
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic