440Re: [dxatlas] Annotate question.....new user

    Feb 1, 2007
      Hi David,

      The annotation is available only in the Annotation dialog, to see the text
      you have to click on the Annotate command again. This function was not in
      the initial design, and I was able to implement it only in this partial form
      because there was no easy way to add new hints to the existing data
      structure..

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      Thanks for the reply Alex......what should I expect from this
      annotate feature? Should the note appear over the pin/square when I
      pass the mouse over it?

      David
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic