43Re: [dxatlas] OOPS ! more

    Mar 19 9:34 AM
      > Fogot in the last post. In HamCap - on the Parameters page, pressing
      > the 'buttons' next to SSN or Kp sends me to my "Documents &
      > Settings" folder. What am I looking for there ?

      These buttons are supposed to open the web pages with current SSN and Kp
      indices. If for some reason HamCap lost the url's of these pages, put them
      back in HamCap.ini:

      [Url]
      Ssn=ftp://ftp.ngdc.noaa.gov/STP/SOLAR_DATA/SUNSPOT_NUMBERS/sunspot.predict
      Kp=http://www.sec.noaa.gov/ftpdir/latest/DGD.txt

      Also, is the SSN
      > current, 90 day, or (I'm guessing) effective? Enough fer now, cul,

      VOACAP requires a 13-month average SSN. IonoProbe provides a 90-day average
      though, this seems to be more adequate for short-term predictions that we
      are interested in.