429Re: [dxatlas] Annotate question.....new user

    Jan 28, 2007
      Hi David,

      The Annotate Pin command annotates pins, and the Annotate Square command
      adds notes to a grid square. There is no annotation command for CQ zones.
      The notes you add stay in the Annotate box and do not show up on the map. To
      view them, use the same Annotate command again.

      73 Alex VE3NEA

      Hi, I picked up DXAtlas recently and think its great. I'm having
      difficulty getting the "annotate" function to work - or else I'm
      mistaking what it should do.......

      With 'Active Labels' set on, I get the right click option
      for 'annotate' square or pin, and the window comes up etc.....but after
      I hit OK, nothing happens when I mouse over the pin or square.

      Also, is Annotate simply unavailable to the CQ grid map. Its greyed
      out on the right click with CQ grids displayed.

      Any help is much appreciated......thanks, David
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic