419Re: [dxatlas] DX Atlas Doesn't Appear to be Getting Info from Ionoprobe

    Jan 21, 2007
      Norm,

      Click on Download Old Data in the IonoProbe menu.

      Alex

      Greetings:

      I've recently downloaded and installed DX Atlas and Ionoprobe.
      Ionoprobe is running in the System Tray. However when I start DX
      Atlas, the bottom Indices shows red/User. When I open that dialog box
      up, the green "Real-time data from IonoProbe" is already checked. But
      when I click Apply and/or OK, the bottom Indices remains red for
      User. I've restarted the program as well.

      Also, when the bottom Indices dialog box is open, the Sunspot number
      shows a notation: "Real-time data not available."

      Does anyone have any suggestion(s)?

      Tnx, Norm
      WA6ZHE
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic