402Re: [dxatlas] Re: Ham Cap Question

  • James Streible
    Dec 20, 2006
      If you are running either IonoProbe or DXAtlas you will have a choice of
      picking either one on thew "Settings" tab of Ham Cap. I use IonoProbe
      and the correct SSN and Kp are then displayed on the Params tab and the
      program works correctly. You can also then change either of the numbers
      to any value you want if you want to see the effect of either changing
      or just want to use data from another source.

      So far it seems to be pretty accurate here.

      Jim K4DLI