339Virtual Audio Control

  • Steve Burczyk
    Jul 24, 2006
      Grady WE4S remarked on the 'divide by zero' problem, (which I'm sure
      you're well on the way to troubleshooting), and mentioned software
      called Virtual Audio Control. I don't know that one and it sounds
      mighty useful. (is it Virtual Audio Cable instead?).
      I like to run my radio for digital modes on the laptop, wireless
      to the 'rig computer' and would love to find a way to listen as well.
      The ears are still better than a display sometimes.
      I used to use AudioLink Client from G4ILO but it quit working for me (
      maybe run it as a '98 application?)
      This is a bit off topic, unless you want to listen to the beacons and
      see how well Faros is doing, hihi.
      Actually - I've done that and Faros does a great job detecting weak
      signals, FWIW.
      progress to all in your projects,
      73's
      Steve KE8PA MidwestSSTRC 129