      From: Kevin der Kinderen
      To: dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 05:43 PM
      Subject: [dxatlas] IE7, no IONOPROBE (Same as Max's Issue)

      I reinstalled IonoProbe because it stopped collecting. During the
      install I noticed the note about IE5 and the bell went off. First
      time I checked the group and my suspicions are confirmed. IE7 is the
      problem.

      So the questions:

      1) Can I have IE6 loaded at the same time as IE7? I really do like
      IE7 tabbed browsing. I could use Firefox, but I don't want to. ;)

      2) I guess an update will be forthcoming that will work with IE7? I
      hope so soon. I'd rather wait than do the uninstall.

      3) If I do end up uninstalling IE7, will IE6 automatically be
      restored or do I have to download and install it?

      Thanks! I didn't know this group existed until I started searching
      VE3NEA's website for help.

      73,
      Kevin, K4VD