300Re: [dxatlas] Computing Critical Frequency

    Apr 23 9:27 AM
      Hi Pierre,

      DX Atlas uses the IRI-2001 model to estimate the critical frequency of the
      F2 layer, foF2. All parameters that you have mentioned are taken into
      account. In the live mode, the program additionally fits the model to the
      real-time measurements of foF2 reported by the network of ionosonde stations
      around the world, and thus captures day-to-day and hour-to-hour variations
      of foF2.

      73 Alex VE3NEA