294Re: [dxatlas] Problem with HamCap 1.4

  • AA0OI
    Apr 16, 2006
      Hi Doug:
      I just looked at mine and I can't figure out what you are talking about.. I dont have a scroll bar under the lat and long ( under settings).. I would suggest that you delete the whole program and reinstall, or even redownload it and reinstall it...
      Let me know how you make out..

      Garrett
      AA0OI

      Can anyone help with this problem? In HamCap 1.4, when I click
      on "Settings", the left/right scroll bar, which should be underneath
      the boxes in which you enter your longitude and latitude, is almost
      squarely over those boxes, preventing me from seeing what's in them or
      entering data. I've tried everything I know, and can't figure out how
      to reconfigure the box to move the scroll bar. Any ideas?

      Thanks. W7ZZ

      Garrett / AA0OI