276RE: [dxatlas] Ionoprobe spike in SSN?

  • Eric - VE3GSI
    Feb 6, 2006
      Hi Gang,

      Like Martin and Peter I was also wondering what was happening with SSN,
      thanks for the information Alex.
      Do any of you fellows know of a popular radio propagation reflector that
      caters only to the needs of the 'Ham'?

      73 Eric VE3GSI.