263Re: Ionoprobe & IE7

  • martinbradford2001
    Oct 10, 2005
      Indeed - if you check the NOAA web site, you will see that their
      graphs stop at just about the same time as the Ionoprobe graphs. No
      explaination there, but no updates since around 14:00 UTC on the
      8th...

      Martin

      --- In dxatlas_group@yahoogroups.com, "Mauno Ritola"
      <Mauno.Ritola@S...> wrote:

      > It seems that the trouble is at the source of information, also
      some other
      > services of NOAA have not been updated since Saturday.
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Mauno

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic