      Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:21:01 +0000
      From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@...>
      Subject: Cluster window + LoTW users list

      Hello hamlogger,

      HB9BZA wrote a radio/telnet cluster client which can show LoTW users
      calls in addition to country/band/mode status. Thats what already
      been discussed on L32 reflector, so I just want to clarify how it
      should work. See http://rchalmas.users.ch/lotw/

      HB9BZA:

      "Another purpose of this list (LoTW users list) was to integrate it
      into my packet radio/telnet client RXCLUS to make it possible to
      work more LoTW participants and to get more credits for your DXCC
      awards! This new version of RXCLUS is now available from my download
      page!"

      --
      73...Art RX9TX 04-Sep-05 16:15 UTC