Message from Ken N9VV

(2475)
  • dxatlas_group-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Aug 7, 2012 Expand Messages
      Attention CWSkimmer and Reverse Beacon users:

      For Sale - Brand new condition QuickSilver QS1R + QS1E
      factory installed in May 2012. $1,000 firm and I pay s/h
      in the U.S. or Canada. Original package includes
      International power supply (cube) + unwrapped brand new
      USB cable, plastic protectors on all connectors, bubble
      wrapped and sent via your choice of UPS or FedEx. Prefer
      PayPal payment to protect both seller and buyer. The Unit
      is surplus to my needs and is in perfect working and physical
      condition. Please contact n9vv at wowway dot com.

      73 de Ken N9VV